Closure Due to Blizzard this Weekend
Updated: Jan 28
Due to the impending blizzard that is forcast for this weekend, we have made the difficult decision to close on Saturday and Sunday for safety and potential power outage purposes. Our scheduled screening of the Met Opera performance of Rigoletto will be recorded and rescheduled for Sunday February 13th at noon. If you are unable to attent the makeup date for Rigo
letto, you may use your MET ticket towards an alternate MET performance of your choice this season. In turn, the encore performance of Fire Shut Up In My Bones that was originally planned for that weekend will also be rescheduled to a future, to-be-determined date. If you have any opera friends who will not see this message, please help us by reaching out to them. If you pre-purchased tickets for a screening of Drive My Car or Parallel Mothers this weekend, you may use that ticket towards an alternate screening this upcoming week. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope to resume normal operations by Monday, January 31. Please keep an eye on our website, capecinema.com and our social media pages for the latest updates and information. Be Safe and Be Well!